Friday, November 7, 2014

What are some of the brands for regular gum?

What are some of the brands for regular gum?
5 rocks in flavor and the amount of time it tastes good, but if you want an inexpensive but long-lasting gum, try Extra(which I'm chewing right now). You can get Extra at any store for about $1.29, while 5 is about $2.29. If you just want to chew, Juicy fruit is good too, at about $.99, but the taste is short-lived. If you want gum that tastes good, I'd try Icebreakers. They're expensive, though, about $2.99, and doesn't last long, but the flavor is wonderful. I always have gum at hand, usually Extra or 5.


Yes, I am indeed a gum expert(Well, as much as a 12 year old can be) and have been chewing it nonstop since I was old enough to chew. I have tasted nearly every brand and flavor of gum and love most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment