Thursday, November 27, 2014

The goal of ramdomness is?

The goal of ramdomness is?
I do not believe their should be goal to be random, although I find myself very random.
lol, that is why I am writing an answer for you, which I am not doing very well.
I do not find any reason to be random because that is random, therefore making me even more random! It makes one feel very humorous when being very random, therefore you may get laughed at a bunch....I wouldn't make it a goal to become random.......
I have received the name from my papa, miss Random....lol!!!!
Randomness has it's good and it's bad.....so try to be ballanced if you are striving to become random!!!
OK.....this whole topic is random....but ok...there you go!!!
I bet that was not help at all but it was random!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment