Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Good names for black horses?

Good names for black horses?
I too was looking for a name that would fit my newly purchased solid black Paint mare, the final names that I chose were very unique (probably because I made them up myself).

Echanted Lilly; I have never heard of a black horse named after something that is white, my best friend's name was Lilly and I liked that name very much. Because of its uniqueness (a white flower named after a black horse) it would have to be almost enchanted to be real. So, Enchanted Lilly.


Ebony's Serenity; I ended up choosing this name for my black horse, only because her past name was Ebony, and I didn't want to change her name too much but I didn't want to name it after I found out that 60% of black horses are named as Ebony. She was a rescue and needed 'serenity' (peace), so I decided on Ebony's Serenity.


Another option is After Dark, Fantastic, Midnight Stealth, Midnight Warrior, Charm of Midnight, Midnight Belle, or Sister's Angel (which really is a kinder way of saying Dark Angel).

No comments:

Post a Comment