Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Where do you find the best value - not cheap - high-quality wood diploma frame?

Where do you find the best value - not cheap - high-quality wood diploma frame?
Definitely not from the university bookstore or the flyer insert in the diploma holder at graduation. The price from these places are high for very average quality frame.
If you check Amazon, you will find diploma frames of all sorts. The best ones are the diploma frames with lithograph print of the school. I've seen copycat on FleeBay using a photo so it's cheaper but it looks really cheap and cheesy whereas the lithograph print makes the whole diploma frame looks elegant. Beware that some sellers offer a cookie cutter kind of diploma frames with the same generic mat board color, just a different print of the school.

I got a diploma frame with lithograph print in classic mahogany molding from Amazon Seller "Old School Diploma" out of 6 molding choices. The mat board color actually matches my school's color!! The quality of the lithograph print, wood molding and the mat board were excellent, making this best value for a diploma frame I have seen . I found out that the company has their own website (oldschooldiploma.com) where you can have more customization and upgrade options of the diploma frame and a lot more molding choices. Now that my fiance and I are graduating from the same MBA program, I think we'll get a double diploma frame from oldschooldiploma.com. It's totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment