Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I only have 30 minutes left on this project so please someone reply fast What is campus life like at universal technical institute?

I only have 30 minutes left on this project so please someone reply fast What is campus life like at universal technical institute?
I just found this question in a list of thousands that I am lookingover to answer for a contest. I still have about 20 hours toanswer, but I'm sorry to say that I think your time may already beup, but here's an answer anyway.

If it is anything like my own experience in university campus lifeit is a blur of drinking and craziness. I don't remember learningmuch, except when the next floor meeting was going to be. And, atthe meeting out RA (resident advisor) talked about how many kegs wewere going to order for the next floor party. That's about it, ifit wasn't for all the buildings around us with all those classroomsin them, we probably would have forgotten that we were supposed tofocus on our education, academically, not alcoholically.

No comments:

Post a Comment