Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Farewell letter to manager?

Farewell letter to manager?
Dear Mr. Kruger
RE: Farewell letter
Please allow me to bid you farewell on my last day of work here at Fargo Holdings. It is with regret that I am unable to serve you after today as I have family commitments which require my full attention at home.
Thank you for your kind understanding on my situation and assistance in allowing me to resign with the full benefits; I am most grateful of your generosity and kindness. You have been an exceptional boss during my 5 years of service with you.
Thank you for being patient with me and protecting me along the way when I was ignorant of many protocols and procedures in the company.
I wish you the very best in health and career.
With a grateful heart,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment