Saturday, January 31, 2015

What factors may influence the choice of transportation?

What factors may influence the choice of transportation?
1) the costs
2) duration to get from A to B
3) feeling of freedom (walking gives you high feeling of freedom; metro gives you low)
4) Wating time
5) destination. When i am going out, i take the public transport, because i don't like drunk drivers. A drunk driver killed my tree once. I planted a tree , and a drunk driver (I assume) ran it over!
6) distance to get from A to B
7) number of transits (if aplicable)
8) reliability of the choice of transport (is the train delayed often?)
9) familiarity of the travel area. I usually take the public transport to go to unfamiliar places, because I can't navigate and drive at the same time
10) fitness, if i feel tired, i never drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment