Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Need a application sample for drop semester?

Need a application sample for drop semester?
Date : 12th June, 2013To : The Vice ChancellorThrough : Coordinator, CSE Program, AIUBSubject : Permission to drop the semesterFall-2013Sir,With due respect and honor, I want to let you know that I am AyanAhmed bearing ID: 10-16667-2, a regular student of your reputedUniversity. I have already completed 10(Three) consecutivesemesters satisfactorily. But my health condition is very poorbecause of a surgery, now I am unable to continue the runningsemester. For this reason I want to drop the semester.Therefore, I pray and hope that you will grant me to drop thesemester and permit me to continue again from Spring-2013.Yours obedientlyAyan AhmedCSE ProgramID: 10-16667-2

No comments:

Post a Comment