Thursday, September 18, 2014

Iam nedalbt got email from Yorkshire trust bank that i have a donation from the board of tagged corporation is it true?

Iam nedalbt got email from Yorkshire trust bank that i have a donation from the board of tagged corporation is it true?
This is my experience when I get good news which tip of grief of TAGGED CORPORATION DONATION by MR. BRIAN CLAY ( SERVICE MANAGER ) which according to him I get gratification which many just and immediately I process with him and with MR. Mcmorris Bailey ( Managing Director Of Yorkshire Trust Bank )


I am one who have processed this matter, when I have paid Deposite payment, Transfer of charges fee, Tax code, and last payment is Document anti terorist.
After I get information of MR. MCMORRIS BAILEY that funds have transferred to my account successfull.
however after I have cross check in to my account, there are no transferred money.
What is according to you all correctness?
Do a managing director may speak which disagree with fact?

No comments:

Post a Comment