Monday, June 30, 2014

How is it that Amazon lets its customers sell used books along side the new versions Is this a reasonable business practice of does it unfairly undermine the market for new books?

How is it that Amazon lets its customers sell used books along side the new versions Is this a reasonable business practice of does it unfairly undermine the market for new books?
I see no reason why it would undermine the market for new books. Many people I know would never buy a used book. They think it's too personal. New and Used and completely different. I believe the Amazon marketplace was business-genius. Jeff Bezos has made a killing with Amazon over the years and the marketplace is a huge success.

Amazon's marketplace has also allowed me to make thousands by selling used books and getting that exposure from Amazon customers that I would have never had previously.

- Adam
sellyourbooksonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment