Friday, March 21, 2014

Why does respect mean to heed discriminate in separation and esteem worthless when spectare means to look nothing to do with the ears?

Why does respect mean to heed discriminate in separation and esteem worthless when spectare means to look nothing to do with the ears?
It may be an industrial design meaning created through a mindset of separation allowed by for one Daniel Webster. When respect means to re or do again from Latin and spectare means to look we may possibly have a more positive re spect for the meaning of the word respect. I would inspect the beauty of this word. When it means to heed or listen it becomes very submissive. I want to hear other peoples opinions in order for them to have any self respect. Discriminate in separation has a very disrespectful connotation. You can esteem something of worth or of worthlessness this means judge. As far as I know judging a man rather than what he has done causes separation. Maybe this is an industrially designed word to separate people. When it means look new maybe this means non- judgement. I figure when I do not put a person including myself on a pedistal nor under my feet I have respect in my heart. This lack of self judgement or gaining of self respect or non judgement may be the source of non judgement of others. We can fix the job and see the work done in our mind in respect or newness to get the job done. Respecting a person may mean to see them already made and here for purpose for ourselves to learn from and with in respect of ourselves and others. Up with UNITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment