Saturday, April 12, 2014

What corporation that has changed from a traditional organizational model to a transformed organizational model in the last five years?

What corporation that has changed from a traditional organizational model to a transformed organizational model in the last five years?
I have been working on that exact same question for my Organizational Psych. class. I found that Google has become a transformed organizational model, yet a did not find anything that says that it was once a traditional model. Other companies that I found along that way for the search were Amazon.com; Cisco Systems; and Genentech, but their transformation was longer then five years ago. Sorry this is all I could give you. I've been looking for the answer to this question for the past four days straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment