Sunday, April 13, 2014

How do you write thanks letter?

How do you write thanks letter?
Well you might want to start for what you thankful for then you write good thing that they have done for you. =>

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Anderson,
Thank you so much for the Braun coffee maker. Darren and I can hardly wait to wake up to the fragrant aroma of fresh coffee.
We were so happy to see you at the wedding. I enjoyed hearing about your trip to Europe.
Very truly yours,
Francine Xymazyx

Dear Cousin Marilyn,
Thank you for the adorable yellow and blue baby blankets. I will enjoy bundling our little one up in these soft, pretty things. Darren and I are grateful for your thoughtfulness.
Love,
Francine

Dear Grandfather,
Thank you immensely for the generous birthday check! I have been dying to have a new leather jacket for fall, and I know just the one I want. Now I can get it. I will think of you every time I wear it.
I hope you have been feeling better since your surgery. I look forward to seeing you at Christmas.
Love always,
Francine
xoxo

Address the person by name. Mention the gift specifically. Say something you like about it or mention some detail. Even if you hate the item, you can praise some particular. And you can always mention the person's thoughtfulness or kindness in remembering you with a gift. Add a personal comment. Sign it warmly in a way that is appropriate to your relationship. If the gift is money, mention it delicately. Try to indicate how you will use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment