Sunday, December 28, 2014

What are qualities of good professional writing?

What are qualities of good professional writing?
I can pick brains on some of my work, but every place I've found so far seems to be full of people who can't even spell, punctuate or find the Shift key! I'm no professional, but I'm looking for someplace where, if I were to ask for feedback on something, I'd get suggestions from people who know what they're talking about, and have writing skills superior to my own.
=================================================

Good Writers Are Reader Friendly

The answer refers to professional
writing too.

A good writer, in my opinion, is
reader friendly, not trying to
prove how many technical words
he/she knows and grammatically
correct.

A good writer's work pulls attention
and holds it.

Good writers unveil one point at
a time to readers. Points are
messy when other ideas and thoughts
are sprinkled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment